All of our sinks come pre-sealed using our high performance waterproof sealer which simultaneously protects the sinks and also help bring out the natural beauty of your concrete sink. The Sealer Kit should only be used for regular maintenance every few years depending on the frequency of use of the product.
What is included?
Set of gloves x1
Microfiber cloth x1
Concretti Designs Sealer x1
How to apply?
1. Clean the sink with the damp microfiber cloth to remove dirt and dust.
2. Wear gloves.
3. Close the sinkhole/drain and pour the sealer bottle into it.
4. With the microfiber cloth spread the sealer all over the inside. Do this for at least 5 minutes.
5. Soak all the remaining sealer residue with the cloth and squeeze the cloth until there is no sealer left in the sink.
6. Repeat if needed.
7. Let dry for about 6 hours before using sink again.
How often to apply sealer?
Whenever the sink starts to change color when water is applied.